Two. Notification and Consent Regarding Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Information
In order to collect, process, and use your personal information which you have provided or will provide (hereinafter referred to as “the Personal Information”), based on the reason that the Industrial Technology Research Institute (hereinafter referred to as the “ITRI”) succeeds to the Website constructed based on the “Taiwan Accelerator Plus” (“TAcc+) of the Small and Medium Enterprise Administration, Ministry of Economic Affairs, ITRI would like to inform you about the following matters:
- Purposes for collection: 040 Marketing (including co-marketing businesses with financial holding companies); 069 Contract, Quasi-contract or other legal relevant affairs; 090 Consumer and Customer Management and Service; 109 Education or Training Management; 110 Industry-Academy cooperation Management; 136 Information and Database Administration; 137 Information Communication Security Businesses and Management; 157 Surveys, Statistics, and Research and Analysis; 181 Other Corporation Registered-Items.
- Classification of the Personal Information: C001 Type for identifying individuals (e.g. Name, job title, Tel. No., mobile phone No. and email address, etc.); C061 Current state of employment; C062 Employment process; C064 Employment experiences; C002 Type for identifying finance; C003 Type for identifying in government data; C011 Individual description; C038 Occupation.
- Time period of the use of the Personal Information: until the purposes for collecting the information no longer exists.
- Areas of use of the Personal Information: The territory of the ROC and ITRI’s overseas locations and offices.
- Users of the Personal Information: ITRI as well as government agencies and non-government agencies that have or will have business relations with ITRI.
- Way of the use of the Personal Information: Under the condition that there is no excess of the scope of the purposes for which the Personal Information was collected, the Personal Information may be used on the Internet, in e-mail, in documents, in facsimiles, and in other lawful ways.
- You may exercise the following rights by raising written request(s), and please contact via email@example.com:
- （1）any inquiry and request for a review of the Personal Information;
- （2）any request to make duplications of the Personal Information;
- （3）any request to supplement or correct the Personal Information;
- （4）any request to discontinue collection, processing or use of the Personal Information; and
- （5）any request to delete the Personal Information.
- Effect posed on the interest and right for failure to provide correct personal data: You may choose to provide the personal data at your sole discretion, and shall verify the accuracy of the data voluntarily. Where you fail to provide the correct personal data, ITRI may not be able to offer a complete range of service(s) to you, and may also not be able to protect your lawful rights.
- ITRI will keep your Personal Information confidential and in proper custody in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the ROC.
You have read, fully understood and agreed to comply with said “Membership Terms and Conditions” and “Disclosure and Agreement on Collection, Processing and Utilization of Personal Data” under the TAcc+.